Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Feel Lucky

Last week I found the most bitchin' pair of sunglasses. I wasn't going to get them because they were mucho dinero and I am pobrecita. I put them down. I felt deep within me they wouldn't stay there. I put them back on and decided, YES! these are the sunglasses I want to die in. Gracias, Donatella. I feel so Fellini in them, so Onassis, so mysterious. I could be completely hungover and doggy and still look fabulous. Plus, they're almost as wide as my ass and that's a nice distraction.

Like Sgt. Pepper's, it's getting better all the time. I was shocked to receive an email from Mod*Mom informing me that I was the winner of one of her totally hot, hip and fabulous giveaways. Mod*Mom ALWAYS has the coolest links and info. Her collection of everything Mod is an archive in itself. I could barely contain my excitement at winning a JSchatz Egg Bird Feeder in any color I wanted! The only thing I've ever won in my entire life was wheel of Laughing Cow cheese so you can understand my glee.

glasses