Wednesday, February 07, 2007

38 Special

eye
Happy Birthday To Me

Ugh. My birthday. I think part of my Debbie Downer Syndrome stems from the fact that today is my 38th birthday. About a month ago, I joined Weight Watchers to shed some of the, shall I say, "Snowflake Weight". Right. So I lost almost 10lbs, but gained almost a pound back last week. I'm sure this weeks weigh-in will be stunning.

Stunning because I've been celebrating ever since. It's been so friggin' hot here and I've been eating ice cream, lots and lots of ice cream. Not just any ice cream, rather Ben & Jerry's Half Baked with a dash of Peanut Butter Cup thrown in for good measure. This afternoon I'm picking up a little cake from Coldstone. Oh yeah, and my co-worker just walked in with my favorite pizza for lunch.

I did get the mink coat and a few shots of Botox because I'm impulsive like that.

Go Me!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you awesome, beautiful chiquita! You are fab and talented and all the other good stuff!

Smoochies!
C

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ms. Mama! It's another mama's birthday today, too...Black Belt Mama.

38 is a good age (if I remember correctly...) and the best is yet to come. Enjoy your ice cream!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Heidi!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures and your adventures in motherhood.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I mean this in the nicest way...I would totally hit on you based solely on appearance. Your a hottie. I would seriously try to sleep with you based solely on looks.

You add all the stuff that you are, your friggin amazing. A complete inspiration to women in this city.

I say this...listen to the House of Pain...JUMP UP JUMP UP AND GET DOWN!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a day late and a dollar short on this, but happy (belated) birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I think you are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Thanks you guys!You all made me smile, even the bit about wanting to sleep with me, Dino! I mean geez...what can a girl/lady/ma'am/madame say to that but WOW.

Anonymous said...

Man, you have good eyes. You look awesome, mama. Happy belated b-day!!!

Anonymous said...

Your hot. Actually hot. So be hot.

Anonymous said...

One more thing - what a great arch!

Anonymous said...

I am such an idiot! I cannot believe I forgot your b-day...well...actually yes I can...I am so bad with b-days...why is that? Will you ever find it in your heart to forgive me? Yours is the easiest b-day to remember for the already know fact that yours is 2/7 and mine is 7/2...how hard is that to remeber?!?!?!

I will make it up to you with some cool doo-dads and trinkets from India...namaste!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated 38th. Ditto with Dino on the hottie!

Anonymous said...

hip hop happy belated ms thang!