Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I Will Remember You

Lately I've been enjoying Snowflake so much. I have entirely too much fun with him and I just can't seem to get enough. My dad commented today that I should really enjoy him because 'they grow up so fast'. I thought it was a stupid statement because I don't think there is any doubt that I enjoy him to the fullest.

I asked him if he missed that time with us as kids and he said he honestly couldn't remember. And he said it so sarcastically. Like 'don't blame me for not remembering my kids growing up.' I don't think he cares and if he does, he'd never show it. I despise Eastern European Stoicism. Fuck that.

SF is just a squishy pile of boy sweetness and in all my life I will never forget this time I am experiencing now. I am already mourning its loss. Kind of stupid, but it is so special.