Thursday, July 26, 2007

Nose Candy

nose candy
(Yeah, he's done the rock)

Just when I think I may have given birth to the next Einstein, he does something less than savory. No, he never played with his own feces or even pooped in the tub. Not once. He did swallow a penny though. I was fine with it until I started reading penny horror stories online. Oh, the joy!

We were sitting around this afternoon. I was editing some photos and he was kneading the Play-Doh(isn't that a great euphemism for masturbating?). He found a small polished rock that came from a vase of flowers my mom sent me for my birthday last February.

"Here, take this rock, mom!"

"Go throw it in the garbage. I don't want it. Oh, give it to me. I'll sit it on the windowsill."

I continue with my work.

"Hey mom! I have a rock in my nose," he says.

Awwwwwww, muthafuckin' fuckity fuck.

I take him upstairs and grab the tweezers, but alas, the rock is just too far gone and it's slippery smooth.

"Blow your nose!" I say, pinching the free hole shut. No dice.

Shit. Yeah, off we went to the 'walk in' where they were finally able to free the offending object after much tribulation.

"Do we want this for someone's baby book?" the really cool Dr. jokes.

"Oh, yes," I say snatching it from the nurse's paw, shoving it down into the pocket of my jeans.

We chit chat and discuss SF's cough. The nurse returns with a brand new Beanie Baby, a little goat named "Goatee" for Smarty Pants. Sheeesh. Only he would get rewarded for doing something so stoopid, the crazy little hellion.