Tuesday, July 24, 2007

For Fuck's Sake!



How curious that I'm the only person Autumn's Mom wanted to annoy with this meme. I'm not usually a memer, but I thought I'd try to appease her because she has such a way with words. She's down to earth, honest and isn't afraid to say fuck.



Five people who will be annoyed you tagged them:
Let's see what the boys bitch about.



Slick (who wouldn't want a meme from someone you just started reading)
Dino
Jimmy
Eric with a "C"
Erik with a "K"

(It is by no means limited to only them! Be part of something new - Spread some moans!)

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.

*Speedos
*Steroids
*The Bachelor
*www.askmen.com

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.

*Horking up a lugie and spewing it
*People who shit their pants in church(okay I don't go to church, but I remember when I was little, I mean JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE!) Substitute elevator, movie theater etc.
*Blowing noses in nice restaurants

2 things you find yourself moaning about.

*the humidity
*the heartiness of weeds in the face of drought

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.

I obviously need to get laid. Nah. Yeah. No. Oh, Alright. (How curious is it that I choose to annoy the men with this one.)

RULES

* Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it's all about!
* Be as honest as possible, This is about letting people get to know the real you!
* Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
* Post these rules at the end of every meme!