Thursday, July 26, 2007

Goodbye, Old Friend


Only the Cynical Girl could move so freely from thoughts on Bacon to bush. (Okay, secretly I hope she stays on the dole for a while longer just so I can benefit from her scouring of the web.) Damn it, I have to buy a wedding gift so I guess The Cone will have to wait. It's all about versatility. Alas, sweet Oral-B, I knew thee well.

From the website:

The Cone’s funky, contemporary design means that it doesn’t need to be hidden away when Granny pops over for tea… unlike most other toys, it’s not based on a man’s bits.

There are two buttons on the The Cone which control 16 fantastic programs, all varying in speed and power with some cleverly designed pulsing programmes to get you going. There is even an orgasm mode for the less patient! Great fun for solo or duo use… We hope you have as much fun with it as we have!