Friday, February 29, 2008

Kiss My Ass Direct TV

Dear Direct Tv and your sleazy subcontractor Premier Communications,

Thanks for making me wait for over two weeks to receive your overpriced service and then to find out that there is "no line of sight" when you've already installed one dish on my house years ago(and I've had your service) is a total crock of shit. Nevermind that when you were supposed to show up btwn 12-4 it was 5:15. Dickheads. I hate you. I hate you for making me wait and then pissing out on the deal. If I could, I'd smack your docile customer service reps that say "uh huh and I'm sorry you feel that way". Fuckers.

I realize it's winter, but if your lazy 'roid ridden ass won't scale a ladder to do what's right then look for another job. Pissheads. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!