Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feeling Fine

Last night I ran the first workout of week seven of the Couch to 5K program. I ran for 25 minutes straight. Holy.Shit. It really is amazing to me since I haven't run in over seven years. The Chidler and I used to run everyday before the bambino came along. It feels so good to be heading in that direction.

I think such a huge part of it is mental. I really have to psych myself up and visualize. If I'm not in the mood, it is like walking over hot coals. I weighed myself and found I lost another three pounds. Since it was Valentine's Day, I ate some "Death by Chocolate" for my din-din. It was de-lish. Whatever works.

I have a photo shoot today in the studio: college kids cheering and then on to the YMCA for some lady basketball players. SHould be interesting and I can't wait 'til the day is over so I can chill like a dill.

scoob

No comments: