Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Bitchfest

Ugh. I am so irritated right now. This morning was a total bitch with Snowflake. It actually started out okay and then just escalated into his usual whiney bullshit. He can be so defiant I am worried about the future. Seriously. I try to be reasonable but he tests my very mettle. However, we make up by the time we get to school. If there is one thing I don't want to teach him is to be grudgeful like so many women can be. Boys just aren't "like" that and I would never wish that trait on anyone.

Still, there are times when I want to run away screaming.

Last night I did payroll for my dad and misplaced my check. When I called my mother to ask her if I left it there the first words out of her mouth were, "I guess you should be more careful with your money." I ranted at her about how she never loses ANYTHING... she constantly misplaces her expensive jewelry. I hung up on her. When she called me back, I ignored the call. WTF. Calgon isn't going to cut it.

Hilariously, the one thing I am looking forward to is my run tonight while SF is in karate. I can definitely tell I am getting in better shape and that feels great. My sweet cousin is going run the Point Bock Run in March with me. I can't wait. That is my bright spot.

I want to find a place where I can excel. I have an excellent boss here, but I don't know. I never heard back from the one interview I had. I followed up and she returned my call saying they were still interviewing and they would let me know ASAP. That was over a week ago. My dad said if they don't have the common courtesy to let me know, screw them. And gee, that is just the mood I'm in.

Argh.

1 comment:

merinz said...

Someone told me once - on the subject of raising kids -

'stick to your guns and dodge the flak when it comes thick and fast'.

And it does come at you thick and fast and you learn to dodge it real quick and keep your head intact, or even your heart intact!