Monday, June 16, 2008

It Is What It Is

You know I've been in a mood, a funk, a fandangoed frickasse. Sorry if I haven't left a comment in a while. Whenever I'm around a fast modem I stop by. It makes me realize I need to edit my links list and clear away the clutter. Anyway, I ate too much very salty Sam's cheese pizza this evening and now I feel like a dehydrated Sea Urchin about to give birth to a manatee. Sick.

Saturday morning I took a bath and decided I needed a change after staring in the mirror. I found a dull pair of Fiskars and lopped off my length. Yeah, look over there...the casacading shoulder length keratin is now a feisty, fringy bob. It only took three machismo-like cuts and it was over. Sorry Locks of Love, this went straight down the crapper. Someone said 'man, you have a-lotta balls to do that'. I'm thinking damn, honey, it's just hair and it's not like I went all butch on myself. Sheesh.

So now I'm contemplating a streak of blue, pink or green. Like everything in life, I just don't know.