Friday, February 05, 2010

Crazy Train

In addition to my three randy canines, I have my parents Tibetan Terrier for the next week. It's been kind of wacky and crazy, but things are settling down. I had such a crappy day.

I feel bitchy and crampy and then I got a rejection for an internship. That is the icing on the cake to my fricking special weekend. The more I think about it, the more pissed I get. I must be one of the first students graduating in that program with a 4.0, yet there was someone more qualified. Fuck them.

I know I'm gonna have so many more rejections in life, but damn. Fuck. Piss. I do think that stint should have been mine. SF gave me a hug. I was crying and I really needed it. I just wonder where in the hell I am going to end up in life and how I will even make it through. Happy fricking birthday to me.

Love, Heidi

No comments: