Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Chobani

Whenever I get on myself about my myself, my mom will say something like, "why don't you eat some yogurt and fruit?" I hate yogurt. The run of the mill Yoplaits and Danons just gross me out. They're like glorified jello. They make me think of horse hooves every time I dare try again.

Today I was at Sam's at 8am and saw this yogurt. I read the box and it sounded amazing and packed a 14 grams of protein punch and ZERO grams of fat! I decided to try it. It was $12.78 for 12 6oz. cups. The flavors are blueberry, strawberry and peach.

After I got home and unpacked everything, I opened up a strawberry. They have a cool modus operandi and I like that. The box recommends NOT stirring, but just pulling the fruit up from the bottom. WOW. It is just absolutely DE-LISH! Thick and creamy, almost like I want to rub it all over my face creamy! I think I can finally say, I love yogurt! But only if it's Chobani.

No comments: