Monday, March 07, 2011

Gnawing on Bones

Ups and downs. Ups and downs. I completed my goal on Saturday of finishing the Point Bock Run. So, yay me! I feel good about that. But right now I'm just a shloppity gloppity pile of goo. Let's just generically call this the fear of the unknown with the propensity for seeing the glass half full.

I had a photo shoot today and it went alright. I think there is usable material for the corporate world, but in general I think I suck. I am down in the valley. Way down.

I'm just gonna keep on doing my thing, whatever that is.

I feel sorry for my dogs. My life since losing my job and having a low paying new one combined with being a mother leaves them very little time for fun. Remember, it is winter. A backyard filled with dead soldiers whose only glory lies in seeing the light of the sun one last time before they are scooped or scraped away. Summer is coming and there will be time to play. I will try and make it up to them. The dogs, that is.

Fvck.

2 comments:

Uncivil said...

I almost forgot how well I like the way you spell Fvck!
Congrats on your runnin' gal. I'm doing a couple miles a night for now. Takes me 30 minutes to waddle 2 miles nowdays!

J said...

Hang in there babe. I believe in you. Truly.